Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] Club Foot - Linda Marins

----- Original Message -----
From: Genevieve
I understand that nearly everyone on this mailing list is an Arabian owner because of the high percentage of the breed used in the sport of endurance racing and that I'm sort of a minority here as far as my opinion goes, but that still doesn't mean that my opinion is wrong. I'm entitled to it and I don't enjoy being torn down for it.

Hang in there, Girl!!!  I don't say that you're right, but I admire
the fact that you don't turn tail and run just because the discussion
gets a little frisky!

Linda Marins
(I know,  I know.  "Please stay off my side."  :-)