RE: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.5653 - Natalie Herman

> come to think it, if he could talk the Duck and Anne into managing
> the ride, I'd consider going:) Now THERE would be an ambassador ride :)

ooooooo.....I wanna go too!! Now THAT would be fun...Africa XP... :P If someone has a horse or two, I'd fly over.
Btw, I think the kid sounds genuine...Osama had a bucketload of kids and was one of 50 himself (50!! who has 50 kids?!?!) according to the article. His son (and most the sons) left daddy a long time ago to be "normal" ppl and the "family" apparently renounced Osama some time ago. So give the kid a chance! (Besides, the US is not much better about not "attacking" other places...as was already pointed out in another post...I don't buy into Bush at all, never did.)
BTW...the Duck should maybe re-do the Outlaw ride too..I bet he'd have Crockett's blessings....and he already does several rides in the area (Bryce made me fall in love with southern Utah...what stunning country to ride through) and might be able to figure out how to get around the whole wilderness act issues....I would LOVE to do OT as I never got to and it sounds lovely and like another grand multi-day adventure :)
     Nat
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.... 'Wow! What a ride!' "

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.? You IM, we give. Learn more.