[RC] Vermont 100 - Greenall

Hold #1 pulls - Ranelle Kohut and John Crandell

Hold#2 - at 11:42 - ?13 100's and 4 75's were in the hold. ?First out Farzad Faryadi with Christina Phillips and Suzette Fegan minutes behind. Libby Llop, Wendy Bejarano and Patti Pizzo in the next group. ?Doug Lietzke, Hernan Barbosa, Steve Rojek, Norma House, Heather Hoyns, Meg SleeperDaryl Downs, Krista Alderdice (on a Crandell horse) and Gene Limlaw (on a Rojek horse) were all in when I left.
?The ride is very spread out. ?Jeff Kavy lost a shoe, lost an easy boot and the farrier gave up trying to reshoe him but his is pressing on with an Epic EZ boot! ?
Heading to the barn to ready our 50 mile horses, we travel 20 miles and then pick up the rest of the ride. ?Weather not as bad as predicted, darn lucky for our Morgan!

John and Sue Greenall

?