[RC] Riders in NE Ohio? - Karen Casemier

I recently moved from Western Michigan to Northeast Ohio. I have two fat mares that I need to get out on the trail! I live east of Akron/Canton, just three miles from the Walbourne Reservoir, and I'm also close to Quail Run and West Branch. I could probably make it to any of those places during the week, and go some place farther on the weekends. I work out of a home office so have a flexible schedule.

I'd like to hook up with some local riders for some conditioning rides or just some relaxed trail rides. While I feel comfortable brining my older Morgan mare out alone, I'm not familiar enough with the trails yet, and I'm not yet brave enough to take the Arab out solo. Also, if anyone in the area is currently horseless, I would be willing to put the right rider on my Morgan mare. You could come to my place and I could trailer us both out.

FYI, Both mares have done LD rides in the past; I'm hoping to eventually move my young Arab up to 50 miles. Neither has been ridden much for the past few months due to all the work related to selling/buying and moving.