[RC] Vermont 100 - Greenall

About half of the rigs came in yesterday and last night. ?At my last camp check at 10PM the moon had just come over the trees and campers were sitting out enjoying a perfect Vermont summer evening. ?The runners come in today, many of whom sleep in tiny pup tents before running 100 miles. ?We riders look like a bunch of?wimps?in our big air conditioned trailers with showers and beds! ?
Huge thanks to Dinah Rojek for putting together the 20th anniversary Vermont 100 program! ?The history of the ride and the two spots, an?explanation?of Vermont Association of Ski and Sports which?supplements?all handicapped sport activities in Vermont and to whom all proceeds go, a list of all entrants, sponsors and supporters. ?Great picture of Valery Kanavy on Ramegwa Tomano winning the first Vermont 100 in 1980!
And boy of those anniversary shirts popular! ?They only go to riders and sponsors and folks are thinking of entering just to get a shirt!
Off to camp, more later.

John and Sue Greenall

?