[RC] re: question on using DMSO sweat wrap - Cindy Collins

I was very interested in the thread on what folks use post-ride.  I tend to be minimalist, too.  However, somewhere in the thread there was a discussion on DMSO/furacin sweats for injury and someone said something about only leaving it on for a brief time period...a few hours, I think.  Anyhow, my very experienced equine vet always recommends ice, then a DMSO/furacin sweat for a serious injury and says to leave it on for 48 hours.  So, I'm interested in hearing more from the RC vets about this topic.  Thanks.  Cindy

Cindy Collins