Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:23:48 -0700
From: cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx
To: klmayeda@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Equus Resource Info
CC: 4horn4@xxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following is an excerpt from the complete article at this site ( http://home.att.net/~thepone/feral/evolve.htm  ) :   "They migrated freely back and forth between North America and the old world. Highly adaptable, they were capable of living anywhere from the oven-like deserts, to peri-glacial tundra, to swamps, to mountain ranges, to open savanna. Horses were present in great numbers, almost everywhere."

Happy reading!

D'Arcy

<Let me know where you get this source of info.  Maybe I learned wrong.>