[RC] Hay need to locate some - Linda Winkel

I am trying to find a load of hay to bring into South Florida.. I have a trucking company lined up at 2.50 a loaded mile now need to find some great hay to bring in. Does anyone know of some 2nd cut from a reputable hay grower that has orchard, orchard/alfalfa mix or some other great hay that is worth hauling so far. We are willing to bring in a whole semi load of small bales in preparation for the winter months. Any help in locating some great hay would be appreciated. Or if you know anyone that hauls for less let me know.
Thanks,
Linda