Re: [RC] LQ trouble - rides2far

Well once more Bill & I are out here working on enclosing our own and I just told him about the exterior charge problem. He said the guy on the "do it yourself website"

http://todd.redwrench.com said that lots of guys don't bother hooking up the ground wire and since trailer tires keep it from being grounded you get the exterior charge problem. You might want to read his site and see what his solution was. I gotta go back out and try to help without critiquing....such a fine line. >g<

Angie