RE: [RC] LQ trouble - Rae Callaway

I would hesitate to tar any brand based on single trailer lemons.  I’ve been around 20 year old Sundowner LQ’s that have had only minor issues here and there and 5 year old ones with no problems.  I have a 3 year old Exiss that I’ve had nothing major going on.  Then, I’ve heard of people with Exiss who have had the roof of the horse section tear like tissue when  a horse reared their heads up.  I bet if you poke around the web, you’ll find people with lemon Kiefer’s too.  Basically, my thoughts are, that if you have a trailer that is having issue after issue, you might want to think about trading it in for another so you don’t get soured on the whole wonderful “owning an LQ trailer” experience. :o)

Rae

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Betty & Ken Wolgram
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 2:02 AM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] LQ trouble

We have had our Kiefer LQ 2000 for over eight years and we have used it HARD and never had a bit of trouble with anything.  Maybe we've just been lucky but I think Kiefer is a great product and no, I'm not related to or employed by them :-))

Betty in Colorado (and the LQ has to stay outside all the time)