[RC] LQ trouble - heidi larson

I have a Featherlite which I love, but it has had it's share of issues, it's a
2005/2006 I think.....shower leaked first, the installer had not tightened
something, however, the service place I took it to fixed it, as it was under
warranty, the dealership paid for the repair.  The fridge (Norcold) has given
me the N code twice, and they've reset the control panel, however, the control
panel may need replaced if it does it again. My exterior is also charged, my
son found that out one day, running around barefoot on the dew/ground, touched
the trailer and was "charged".  No one can tell me why it does this, I think
it's one of the reasons the horses don't like to be tied to it when it's
plugged in!  (If not plugged in, there is no current in the skin.  My water
pump went out, the nearby service area replaced and other than having to
tighten a section that was leaking, it's working fine now.  However, we do have
one last problem, my two RV batteries are not
holding a charge as long as it used to when it was new AND I've had a solar
trickle charger added.  The batteries were checked out and the repair place
can't find why it's not holding it's charge for more than 3 days.  I do love
the amenities, but the costs are starting to outweigh the fun!

.      o o          o o
    o_ \ \____   o_ \_\
       o  o    o-- /
                 / \