Re: [RC] LQ trouble - firedancefarms

Oh Heidi,
If you find the answer to that one, let me know!  The ole "what's draining the battery?" issue.  We've had a solar trickle on ours for years and now suddenly our batteries would be dead before we got to a ride.  For a while, we just disconnected the battery and hooked it back up when we got there.  Then we disconnected the solar charger and that might have been the problem.
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms