From: Angie Fura <tracetribute@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] LQ trouble
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 8:05 PM

Do you have as much trouble with your LQ as I do?   I have a 2006 Sundowner 8008.  The closet lights won't shut off when the door is closed, the water heater didn't work when I first used it, the toilet flush mechanism broke, the middle drop-down sticks shut, the shower pan leaked all over the floor, the bathroom vent/light broke *twice*, the converter failed, the bottom stud divider weld failed, a door tie-back broke, and now the exterior has an electrical charge when it rains.  (BTW - the dealer's service department can't seem to figure out the electrical charge issue).  I spend more money on diesel taking it in for repair than I do going to rides.

I camp in it about once a month.  Its just me and my husband - no kids - and I take very good care of it.

Are these kinds of issues common?

Angie Fura

www.tracetribute.com