Re: [RC] [RC] Dr Q and others (re compression fracture) - Kathy Mayeda

I was rear-ended a few years ago, had a little bit of whiplash, but otherwise uninjured.  Except that I was in spasm for about two months after the injury.  My chiro - whom I've been going to for years - has never seen by body be so resistent to treatment before.  I was going to a massage therapist rather regularly on top of two times a week chiro treatment for a couple of months.

This is the time period where I after recovery I suddenly "unlearned" to canter in the arena and it took me awhile to feel balanced in the saddle afterwards....

The spasm went away after I walked out of a particularly stressful job!  A lot of it was not being able to let go of stress.

I hope you have a speedy recovery and be good to yourself.

K.