Re: [RC] Endless Valley a nice weekend even though - rjkopp

-------------- Original message from Jon.Linderman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: --------------

   I uncharacterisitcally wore a helmet and spared ride management from hauling my shattered brain pan to the hospital.  Thanks to all the recent nagging I listened to the voices in my head before jumping on my horse.

Jon- Glad to hear you are OK, I was one of those nagging you at either Chicken Chase or Top of The Rock.  I was so surprised to see you without a helmet that I had to say something.  Glad the nagging paid off and you are going to be OK.

Roxanne Kopp/Louisville, KY