[RC] conditionally free Morab mare - Jessica Raines

Well I'm making the hard decision to find a new home for my mare, she is 13 and needs to be placed as a companion horse/ pasture ornament only. I do not want her bred and I don’t recommend trying to get on her. She isn’t trained and has gone through many trainers with no success. I won't type out her whole story here but let’s just say she is a combination of abuse in her past and a naturally wild personality. She is next to impossible to catch unless you can get her into a stall; she is unpredictable in her behavior and has really no use for people. She is perfectly healthy and always has been which is the only reason I am not just having her put down. She is registered but her registration will only be released on proof of her having been spayed. I don't have the time or inclination to try and work with her anymore. She's been with me for 8 years. She is a 15.1-2 Morab mare, grey. She does not have a coggins for this year yet. I went to the barn to catch her and have it drawn and after an hour I gave up and canceled the appointment. She was tested last year and it was of course negative and all her barn mates were tested this year so it’s just a matter of getting her and getting her to let the vet draw the blood. If you’re interested you can contact me at jspoone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . I will need references if your interested in her, at least one has to be a professional reference (vet, farrier, and trainer) and you must have a high level of horse experience. This is not a mare for beginners to try and handle. She is located in Otsego, Michigan.