Re: [RC] [RC] [Endurance Riding: News] Queensland to host historic Quilty endurance ride - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

For those of you the met the Australians in March I heard from Kim Callender over the weekend.  Most of them will be doing this ride!  I am very excited for them!   I wish I could be there to cheer them on.  Because we all damn well know I could NEVER do the ride!  LOL!

D'Arcy