[RC] LDS? - Charles Coleman

Hasn't this LD stuff been hashed over a million times?
Anyhow Hawk and me have done every distance out there and are now stepping down and plan on doing LDs. Frankly I could care less whether we get any recognization for it. My only issue is the only LD we ever attemped I quit after the first loop due to heat and a pulled shoe. Than later on I noticed that although LDs do not count for "real miles" the pulls go against your real record! Seems kinda strange to me?
However I am competing now just to stay involved some  support the rides and enjoy the friendships. Mary