Re: [RC] [RC] Big Brown's Bent Shoe - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Hello, remember who the trainer is...an ex-drug offender with arrests!  Seems to me all through his work with this horse and interviews given he had half a foot on the one side of the fence and and half a foot on the other side of the fence.  You never knew if he was a groom, a trainer, or just some groupie hanging out at the barn!  Always using excuses and blaming others for conditions and procedures all through the Triple Crown process.  Never once did I see him take a huge step up to the plate and say, "it's all on me!"  The fact that he 'blamed' the jockey before checking out every last inch of that horse tells me he never should have had that great of a horse.  Just makes me wonder how well this horse could have done under Michael Matz - who will always be a hero in my book!

D'Arcy