[RC] Derby Dash - Sallie Sullivan

It was my first time to a Kentucky ride and Derby Dash was absolutely beautiful!  The trails were all in the shade and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.  The markings were excellant and the management worked like a well tuned clock.  I had a great time and will definately put this ride on my calendar for next year.  Thanks Vicki!

 Sallie Sullivan