From: grannynhorses@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Tevis pre-ride
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 13:27:10 -0700

I recently saw a list of people who were familiar with the Tevis trail & would assist first-timers find the trail on a pre-ride prior to the Tevis this year – but I can’t locate that information now.  I live in the Placerville area, and would love to get together with someone to help me with finding the correct trail on a pre-ride prior to Tevis.  Please send me an email or call if you or someone you know can give me a hand.

grannynhorses@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

530-957-2397

Thanks!!

Jill Carr