[RC] Need trailer ride to sage flat - Lisa Schneider

 We need a trailer ride for the two of us plus 7 horses,  1 dog and all our camping gear  to Sage Flat trailhead,   which is just south of Olancha, CAWe need to leave on June 30th.  We have tentative transport for 4 horses,   but need another rig for the other 3.   Ideally, one big rig to haul all the horses would be best,  and maybe cheaper than two rigs. We can’t afford much but can pay for fuel.

Please contact Marge and Vern Biehl at 661 724 1060 or email us at Californios100 at aol dot com.