RE: [RC] Horse Quencher - Ranelle Rubin

Carrie,

Have you tried DynaSpark? Maybe some of you on this list can share with Carrie your experience with the product? I know Bruce Weary uses it, and others.

Thanks,

Off to Mt. Diablo..last time I did that ride, my now 15 yr old did it with me...(in utero). I was about 8 weeks pregnant..I tease him and tell him he did his first ride before he was born..!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx