RE: [RC] OD 25 - ride story posted - Lonnie Ruesch

I'm w/you.  Liked the story, hated the unnecessary swearing - it's my second all time "I hate" word.  Doesn't add, has nothing to do with, and definitely detracts.

Lonnie

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:59:44 -0700
From: muleman60@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] OD 25 - ride story posted
To: gaiteddistanceriders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; GaitedEnduranceRiders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; gaitedhorse_free_speech_network@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; endurance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Women_of_Endurance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: EB.Cousins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dorissimon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ncc1983_tjs1986@xxxxxxxxx; firesickle@xxxxxxxxx; theduder8@xxxxxxxxx; marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; aagrip@xxxxxxx; sugarcloud13@xxxxxxxxx

I'm not a prude and at times my language would make a sailor blush but I clean up my act when kids are involved. I don't think ride camp is the place for some of the language used in this ride story. True, most of the kids know all the words but we should be setting a good example for our youngsters.
Marsh the muleman

Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now