Re: [RC] OD 25 - ride story posted - marshall Bates

I'm not a prude and at times my language would make a sailor blush but I clean up my act when kids are involved. I don't think ride camp is the place for some of the language used in this ride story. True, most of the kids know all the words but we should be setting a good example for our youngsters.

Marsh the muleman