[RC] "Big Ride Training" in EN - sherman

I thought the same about the mileage recommendation. Although I do like to do 2 50s about 8 weeks before Tevis, at no other time do we put in more than 60 miles a weed and usually only up to 50, a 30 mile ride and usually only one other 20 or maybe  two 15 mile rides that week. But I only ride to finish, not worried about where we place…could that be the difference?

And I suppose her feeding schedule may have been referring to horses that were in a stall and paddock, or dry lot? I also thought just have food available 24/, no need to worry about feeding 3 times a day.

Kathy