Re: [RC] [RC] "Big Ride Training" in EN - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Not to mention, Angie, Sodium Bicarbonate is also the ingredient in 'milk shakes' which are NOT LEGAL on the race track.  How does AERC rules stand up to these rules?  My granddaughter, 15, has never done an official ride,  has been training with me over the past year, for her first ride in later this month, read this article!  Raquel says, "okay, Grandma did you read this article, I think this is CRAZY!  We have been doing 5 miles a day 5 days a week!  Isn't that the better way to go?"  LOL! I just told her I am not a noted endurance training authority and that next time she was at a ride to talk to those on the top 10.  :)

D'Arcy