[RC] The perfect endurance spouse - rides2far

OK, nevermind crewing, bubble baths after rides, or anything else. You find a guy who'll put up hay for you and hauling water will never seem like a great sacrifice to him again.

However, for those of you who are still on the lookout for the perfect guy, I do not recommend introducing them to haying until after they fall hopelessly in love with you...and maybe you've given them a heir. Springing haying on a new boyfriend may not ever allow you to get past the introductions.

I've tried the "Oh my gosh, guys look sooo good putting up hay" line, but that doesn't do much for a guy who is having sneezing fits and looking at a woman who is also putting up hay and not at her best. I have two pretty darned good looking daughters and even they haven't had many volunteers who wanted to impress them with their physical powess. Maybe they heard about the one poor boy who did come and my daughters could out lift him. I'm sure he was stronger, but he just didn't have any technique at all.

Josie's most recent boyfriend has impressed us all quite a bit in the water hauling department. I'm debating whether to risk running him off with haying...and that's just the discomfort part. Wait till they hear what it COSTS! I will say though, it gives my husband the opportunity to be my hero in a way most women don't get. That's good for a relationship.

Angie (put up a little hay last night, and off to get more today)

Click to recieve credit card help and get out of debt fast.