Re: [RC] re: NOT married because of horses... - Barbara McCrary

I could not agree more.  Beautifully said!

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 6:10 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] re: NOT married because of horses...

I never understood that 'you love your horse more' thing. That's just insecurity on their part because it's totally different. Yes, I totally love my horse, she's my buddy, my trail partner and I understand her when a lot of other people don't. She's smart and feisty, can be high strung and opinionated, but is also a very reliable and safe ride. I've raised her since she was a baby and I totally love her and would be devastated if something happened to her. BUT it's not the exact same relationship as I have with my human partner, who I also would not want to be without. And your human partner needs to be mature/confident enough to get that. I love them equally in their own ways. And their is enough love to go around, it's not like there is a limit that will run out. lol
But like I said, if forced to choose...you don't want to go there. Mainly because I think if someone forces you to choose between them and the core of what makes you 'you", then there is a big problem in the relationship.