From: bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Trailrite@xxxxxxx; rides2far@xxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Married couples in endurance
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:20:24 -0700

I find this observation incredible.  Imagine a woman who cannot get dirty, muss her hair, break a fingernail or must be waited on.
After I get through working cattle, imagine the mess...and it isn't all just dirt.  :-))
I figure I don't care how messy I get, as long as I can take a bath and get clean afterwards.  It's a sad commentary on our lives today.  Such women would never make it from the Midwest to California on a wagon.  A little dirt and discomfort is good for us...makes us appreciate the conveniences we do have.

Barbara