Re: [RC] Married couples in endurance - Trailrite

I enjoyed the article too.  My husband and I have been riding together for over 12 years now

I have also notice that not only women have problems with finding a husband, but also men have a problem finding a wife or girl friend that wants to enjoy this sport.  Most of what I hear from guys is that most women these days don't want to get dirty, break a nail, and have NO room service.  So Angie, make it "How to Choose the Perfect Spouse".

I've always thought that maybe someone should start a Match Making Forum site for singles in endurance...or at least a Love Column in TB or EN magazines. I have two Daughters (32 & 39) that are always looking for someone that is at least a little into horses.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390