[RC] NOT Married because of horses... - Natalie Herman

From: "Katrina Mosshammer" <ammosshammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Married couples in endurance
This year I will be turning 30 and now I can't hardly go to  a ride without being asked "Are you married yet?" to which I reply  "Nope, haven't even got a boyfriend yet."  Katrina

Same here! I didn't do endurance all my life, but have been into horses all my life. Am also turning 30 this year, had a few BFs, but they all failed...and that was BEFORE I started traveling all over the place to go wallow in the dirt and have fun at rides :P So I figure I will have to face being not married for the rest of my life, LOL...esp because I also have NO interest in kids and "raising a family"...chases a lot of guys away when you tell them that you already have kids and they have four legs... :)
   Natalie

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.... 'Wow! What a ride!' "

Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Add them now!