[RC] Winners of Dave Rabe Raffle are posted! - Susan Favro

Thanks to everyone who gave prizes and purchased tickets to help out Dave. We raised over $4,000 for him!

The winners’ names were drawn at the Fandango Ride in Oreana, Idaho and I’ve now had a chance to update our Web site with the list of names. By this Friday (June 6), I’ll have an email out to all those who won and all those who gave prizes so the prizes can be sent to the winners. To view the list of winners’, visit:

http://stores.healthyasahorse.net/Detail.bok?no=267

Organizing this raffle was truly a heartwarming experience; the support from those giving prizes and those purchasing raffle tickets was phenomenal. Bless each and every one of you!

...S
Susan Favro
Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
406.864.8000