[RC] road trip calculator - Tx Trigger

I think I have posted this before, but maybe some have missed it. You can get an idea of how much a trip will cost you in fuel ahead of time, to maybe budget. That is of course, if the fuel prices do not jump a HUGE amount before you leave. You enter the miles to destination, miles per gallon, and cost per gallon, and it will tell you approx. how much the trip will cost.

Jonni (about 50 cents a gallon just in fuel to go anywhere with my rig <sigh>)