[RC] Lake Blackwell Ride in Oklahoma - Erica DeVoti

My sister in law and neice (a junior) will be doing their first endurance (limited distance) ride at Lake Blackwell in OK--I am looking for someone that would be willing to mentor and ride with them on the trail that has lots of experience and will be riding slowly.  I will be coming from Colorado to show them the ropes, but will not have a horse so if anyone is planning on attending and would be willing to ride with them, please let me know!

Thank you for helping introduce two new people to our awesome sport!

Erica DeVoti
Mtn Region M21089
ponyxprss @ centurytel.net