Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Entries at rides - Carla Richardson

Actually, I did do that at Color Country!  We had roaring winds all night Thursday night, and all day Friday.  By Friday night, I had put my ice chests and stove inside the little 2 horse trailer.  I didn't bother pulling out the mats <G> everything I had was covered in red dirt anyway!

Carla Richardson
Colorado

On 6/2/08, rides2far@xxxxxxxx <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>Cooking a meal is much more difficult, I get my Coleman stove out and put it on the fender of my trailer.  It's challenging in a high wind in the desert sand.

When you get there, drag the trailer mats out the back, flip them over and there's your patio. ;-) Then, set up a low box or something for your stove *inside* the trailer. Works for me. :-)

Angie