RE: [RC] Saving money (was: entry fees) - Mellifluous

My random thoughts on ridesharing aka horsepooling:

I would totally be up for horsepooling with people but I don't think that there are many people close to me.  Then again, I really don't know.  Can we use the website that Mr. Teeter has posted before to locate people that are close to us that don't mind sharing a ride?  I only have a two horse trailer but almost always go by myself so I have space for one.  Of course, that means tent camping and I don't know how many of those folks used to luxurious accomidations would want to ride with me. ;-)   I would also be willing to ride with someone else and if they were close enough, I could trailer to their place and then they would not have to come pick me up.

OK, time to stop thinking so hard.

Mel