Re: [RC] [RC] Entries at rides - Carla Richardson

There are still a few that come to the rides in BP trailers and sleep in the back of the truck, me, for one.

Cooking a meal is much more difficult, I get my Coleman stove out and put it on the fender of my trailer.  It's challenging in a high wind in the desert sand.  <G>  So, I REALLY appreciate meals at rides, especially multi-day rides.  I don't mind paying $100 for a 50 mile ride, every day, if I get a meal after the ride, I'm very grateful to sit down and eat before or after the ride briefing and awards.

Carla Richardson
Colorado