Re: [RC] [RC] Entry fees - Joanne Mahon

Options are good;  Visiblity of this topic is obviously Fuel/gas prices.  Last season I had no problem paying $90 to $100 a Ride.  Times are a changin and it now cost me $5.29 a gallon for diesel here in California.  I'd like it if Ride Managers would consider an option to opt out of the meals and prizes for a lesser price and for those that can afford it can go for the Full price.  I love this sport and certainly don't like having to downsize my Ride schedule as Fuel and Gas prices just keep rising.

Joanne