[RC] Looking for boarding in the Phoenix, AZ area - Ashley Wingert

I'm in the process of looking for a new place to board two endurance horses (one mare, one gelding) in the East Valley area - preferably Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler or Queen Creek areas.  Ideally, I'd like to find an "endurance sympathetic" location - something with lots of turnout and a property owner that wouldn't mind me showing up at 5:30 in the morning to ride. :)  If anyone owns such a place or can recommend such a place, please contact me privately - echorider AT msn DOT com.

--Ashley Wingert,
Gilbert, AZ