Re: [RC] [RC] Muscle testing - was Dynamite - Kathy Mayeda

I too would love to make my chiropractor my primary care physician - and I almost treat her as one.  If I have an injury I will refer to her judgement on whether or not I need further traditional care (unless of course it's obvious - like slicing my hand open....)  One time an older hand surgeon told me that my dislocated finger injury will cause me to not have full range of motion on that finger.  That pissed off my chiropractor and she told me to call him back and tell him to prescribe physical therapy for my hand, and she proceeded to adjust, ultrasound, etc... then she let the hand therapist take care of the rest.  I have full range of motion in my "rude" finger now.   She's trained me to get x-rays done first before I see her (like when I broke my ribs...) if I think I broke something, hehehehe.

And yes, she does use kinesthiology, but only around those who are open to it - and I bet most of her practice are open to it.

Too much conventional medicine is based on drug companies brain washing.  I have retained a homeopath once - it just happened to be convenient between moving my horses from one boarding facility to another.  I didn't really think that it was going to work - I just wanted a safe haven for the horses for a couple of weeks.  I saw pretty good results from the "cleanout" of their systems.  I was really surprised at how well the homeopathy works.  But I do use conventional wormers because they are boarded at active public boarding pastures - don't think homeopathy will necessarily do the trick here.

K.