Re: [RC] [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.5941 - Chipnml

In a message dated 5/29/2008 5:13:06 P.M. Central Standard Time, richardson.carla@xxxxxxxxx writes:
No, No, NO!  I don't think that was the intent.  Stop this thread "comment" now ... please.

At the REAL ridecamps, there is NO problem between LD riders and 50 milers.  So, there is no need (IMHO) to have *bashing* here.  We're ALL AERC riders, we're all distance riders, and we're all coping with high gas/diesel prices, high hay prices, etc
As my former riding companion Ed said "It was a joke..." I personally don't give a hoot what distance anyone chooses to do.   Why, some of my best friends ride LD and CTR.  In fact I have friends who JUST TRAIL RIDE (gasp).  So let's just move on to loose dogs, carrying guns and whether bigfoot is alive and well on the the rode up to Robinson Flat!!