Re: [RC] [RC] re: out of the pasture - Cindy Collins

BTW, despite what some might think, I think this is GREAT, too.  I love having other breeds in our sport and enjoy visiting with these riders.  In recent years we've had more gaited horses doing our 25 milers in Wyoming and they have a great time.
CC