Re: [RC] [RC] Reno, NV (or near there) - Crysta Turnage

You can always camp at the Washoe Valley Park, south of Reno between Reno and Carson City (I know you know where it is Ranelle).  They have a regular equestrian camping area with troughs, water, toilets, etc.  There is even one pipe corral there (12x12).  Same spot where the endurance rides are held.  I "think" the fee is around $10/night, but I have an annual pass ($50) so I'm not sure on the fees.  There's lots of nice sand training out along the beach and in the dunes and trails out there.  Plus you can go the "other direction" and get some really nice hill work-outs in as well.

~ Crysta