RE: [RC] Rude Awakening - D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson

Well, far be it from me to help find ways to use implements!  However, I would much rather Ranelle had not gone through the trauma that resulted from my stupidity.

I have received several emails asking how I am doing today.   I am feeling better but it took all day for me to feel back to 100%.  It wasn’t until I went to water the garden, at sunset, before I actually started to feel that I was at 100%.

I will have a Camel Pack in my gear along with a pommel bag to carry STUFF!

Oh, and something else I learned yesterday, watching Ranelle.  She has a ‘natural’ sponge that soaks up water better than any other sponge I have tried to use.  So, I am replacing the sponge I have in netting with the long string to reach water while on horseback.

I told Ranelle she needs to write a book with all of her the tips of the trade that she has.  Also, I would love to see her have a clinic taking newbies, like me, on a 25 and 50 mile ride to break us in RIGHT!

D’Arcy