RE: [RC] a "scintillating" run - D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson

It was absolutely reminiscent of Secretariat!  I was blown away with the smoothness and ease that Big Brown came around the home stretch turn waiting for KD to let him open up.  When he did Big Brown didn’t answer the call it was as if he said, “it’s about time and away I go!”  The over head shot was SUPER!  Fantastic run…and praise the Lord no fatalities or other mishaps.

I was sad for Mrs. Oxenburg.  She turned 87 yesterday and ran a horse she named after her late husband.  I like the idea of a Triple Crown but secretly would have liked to see her horse come in!  Oh well!

D’Arcy