[RC] Trailer ride needed CA to MD - rnbianchi

Hello fellow Ridecampers:
Years ago I bought a very nice puppy dog type 4 yr old Mustang pony for my youngest daughter (about 10 at the time).  He was so versatile and cooperative that we did everything with him; trail riding, showing, jumping, camp, etc.  (We didn't know about Endurance then. ;-p)   Unfortunately, due to a military move we had to sell him and he ended up at the Ojai Valley Inn Ranch, Ojai CA.  (Long story I won't go into).  Anyway, the ranch recently closed and I re-bought the pony now 15 yrs. old, daughter soon to be 21.  So I find myself needing to find a ride East for him as we now live in Maryland.  Any chance that someone is coming east for the Old Dominion that has an extra space in their trailer?  I can help with the fuel cost of your trip...
Thanks,
Becky Bianchi