Re: [RC] [RC] [Endurance Riding: News] FEI: Proposed Rule Changes for Endurance - Maryanne Gabbani

Such fun reading. I especially like the first part of the task force report about how the horse's welfare is paramount...given what I've seen here. And it's interesting that they specifically outlaw horses and bicycles but not cars. I also see why we only have one FEI vet in Egypt...they do have to be proposed by the national federation.

Funny that it doesn't say anything about the consequences of a team vet quietly inserting a syringe into the neck of a horse on the way to the vet check.....

Maryanne
The FEI's biggest fan