RE: [RC] Caution around trailheads - Dawn Simas

Just another opportunity for me to encourage everyone to carry a knife (very handy) and pepper spray.  I hate to be morbid, but I don't want to be thinking while being attacked, "so this is how I end my life, dang wish I'd remembered that weapon"...  At least give me a fighting chance.

"A lot of people spend time talking to the animals but not that many people listen. That's the real problem."
- Winnie the Pooh