Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:58 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Teams

I don?t know what they?re proposing, but we have teams here in the NW ? some are fiercely competitive, others are social organizations and just for fun. Seems to help people get to a lot of rides. The way we work it is that there?s 15 to a team, 3 completions in any distance on the same ride gains points. The really active teams sometimes get points in 2 or even 3 distances in the same ride.

We have a lot of fun with it ? might have the same benefits nationally.